What Does an LMS Mean?
LMS stands for Learning Management System. A learning management system is a digital learning environment that manages all aspects of a company's various training activities. In addition, user information is managed for personalized delivery, eg. B. User profiles, functions and settings.
You can also follow the progress of the students. LMS activities are tutorials led by teachers or online training. Individual learners can monitor their skills and abilities and improve or supplement their skills.
In addition to managing, monitoring, and delivering training courses, LMS provides valuable insight into the effectiveness of training courses in your business. LMS also helps coordinate development and training efforts such as mentoring and performance review.
We Have Our LMS Software - vSelf Learn.
WHAT IS vSelfLearn ?
vSelfLearn is a learning portal with access to all subjects. It has resources and tools to facilitate education and learning. Technically, Speaking of which, this is a website that serves as an education and learning repository equipment. This is where you can store all of your notes, documents, results, and programs. Analyze your height. Large or diverse education systems require learning portals that provide a sufficient number of education portals. Flexibility to customize the learning process and appearance Learning environment. Different departments have different needs and wants.Therefore, vSelfLearn finds a flexible solution. Study trips do not have to be individual. It is important VSelfLearn promotes voluntary offline learning and provides an opportunity. Allow students to interact with other leaders and teachers.
- Encourage your students to be independent.
- It allows students to communicate and connect with their teachers.
- Unlimited access to learning content anytime, anywhere on your device.
- Personalized subject and course material.
- Provide time management skills.
- It provided a unique simulation module and a well-designed MCQ model.
- Correct analysis of growth through effective statistics
Benefits of Choosing vSelfLearn
- Easily manage your classroom
- Manage everything from complex class spreadsheets, test attendance, and text generationIncrease organizational effectiveness
- Automated data, attendance, reviews, payments, and more. Save time with organized units.Improving student progress tracking
- Conduct and conduct online student attendance tests, assignments, registration, and choreography online.Learn at your own pace
- We help students study at their own pace in a collaborative and interactive way. Through regular live chat, students can pose questions to any specialist teacher on any topic or test paper.Parents arrive
- We provide portal access to view important notifications from parents, children's and educators' performance. Parents can monitor their child's test papers and contact teachers for counseling needs.One to one Connection facility
- vSelfLearn also enables local student teachers to interact with students and their parents.Custom forms / test papers
- We provide unique modules to help students master the art of time management during exams. Students have access to a series of specially designed exams (monthly, quarterly, quarterly, and introductory assessments).
Features of vSelfLearn
- Summarised Notes, Videos, Audios,PPT's
- MCQ/Descriptive Type Exam/Result Upload Functionality
- Integration with Zoom, Live Chat, White Board
- Open Room discussion between Principal,Teachers,Students and Parents
- Online Classroom/Course Section/Events/Notification/Poll
- System Login : SuperAdmin/Admin/Teacher/Parent/Student
- Notices/Group discussion/Notification/Feedback/Alerts
- Students Analyses/Performance/ Badges upgrades automatically
System User’s of vSelfLearn
- Easy to understand video and written notes
- Check your growth
- Live chat with teachers for resolving concerns
- Time management series to prepare students for exams
- Personalize your study material and access it anytime, anywhere
- Grow with your group mates.
- Teach students from your remote locations
- Easy to use MCQ portal for evaluation purposes
- Easy analysis of student performance and growth
- Can easily provide feedback to students or their parents
- Archive teaching material and grant students access
- Monitor your child's progress and growth
- Easy interaction with teachers about children
- Can also conduct tests of their own child
- Can find their child's key area of interest
- Can upload content for student orientation
- Can help students by providing references
- Have specialization in its subject.